With the help of the straightening iron, you can easily get the hairstyle fashion which you want. Also, when you’re having straightening iron at your home, you need not worry about calling the hairstylist again and again in order to get the hairstyle which you prefer.
At the same point in time, many people think that using a flat iron and definitely best flat iron is actually very easy. You need to keep in mind that if you’re following the proper procedure, you will be able to get the straight hair quite easily. However, if you have no clue regarding how to use flat iron, it can take a significantly longer period of time.
We will today share with you a few guidelines which you have to follow while using a flat iron.
How to use flat iron to straighten your hair?
We will share with you in detail the step-by-step procedure which you have to follow.
- The 1st and foremost step which you need to undertake is to wash your hair with the mild conditioning shampoo. You can even blow-dry your hair after washing. If you have frizzy hair, you need to use a stronger conditioning shampoo. You have to also ensure that you are detangling the hair as well. This is the very 1st step which you have to undertake when it comes to straightening your hair.
- Instead of directly starting with the hair straightening, it is a good idea to 1st opt for the heat protection spray. With the help of such a spray, you will be able to ensure that the hair does not lose its sheen or smoothness during the straightening process.
- In order to get the best effect out of the flat iron, it is important to divide the hair into different sections. You have to divide them into not just sections but also lengths as well as layers. This will help you in paying individual attention to each section which will help you in straightening them out effectively and uniformly.
- You have to thereafter select the right temperature in the straightening iron. It all depends on the length and the volume of the hair. You have to strictly follow the guide which came along with the hair straightener.
- When you’re using the flat iron, you have to make sure that you are leaving at least 1 inch of length from the roots and thereafter starting to straighten your hair. You have to straighten one layer at a time. You have to repeat the same procedure for each and every strand and layer.
- If you notice any kind of steam or sizzle, you have to stop the procedure immediately.
- Otherwise, you have to continue the procedure until and unless you get the hairstyle which you intended for.
Thus, when you’re looking to use a flat iron to straighten your hair, this is the procedure which you have to follow. With the help of this simple procedure, you will be able to easily gain the hairstyle which you always wanted.