Wedding is one of the most important occasions of one’s life. People wish it to be the most special and memorable day and plan to make it one. Hence, begins the hunt for that special dress, the special look and those special accessories and jewelries to go with it.
Choosing the Bride’s jewelry with care is very essential as it greatly enhances the way the bride looks. The pictures of a bride walking down the aisle are captured in great detail. So, every effort is made to find that perfect dress and those special ornaments to make their special day the most memorable.
The best part about the wedding jewelry is the fact that they can be used again and again and don’t have to be put away only for special occasions unlike a wedding dress.
The usual color choice for a wedding dress is white so it becomes rather easy to compliment and adorn it with beautiful accessories. The following are some guidelines to keep in mind while choosing the right wedding jewelry.
- Choose jewelry keeping your wedding dress in mind. Choose pieces that will compliment your dress and not over shadow the dress. Keep in mind that less is more.
- Earrings should be chosen keeping in mind the wedding hairdo.
- If you plan on wearing finger rings, it is advisable to wear them on the right hand keeping enough room for that extra special wedding ring on the way.
- If you plan on wearing an off-shoulder wedding dress, a nice sleek bracelet would go well with it.
- Pearls would be the quintessential choice as wedding jewelries as they are timeless and classic. In terms of simplicity, elegance and purity, they stand unmatched with any other gemstone. They are a symbol of wisdom and add light to your look.
A pair of pearl earrings a pearl necklace with a knot, a bracelet or even a simple pearl pendant would give warmth along with a fabulous look.
- Diamond jewelries too go well with wedding dresses.
Go ahead and try these tips and shine bright with the right wedding jewelries for a picture-perfect look on your big day.