Fashion is a matter of taste and comfort. You should always invest in buying clothes that you find most comfortable to wear. They could be stunning bodycons or loose fits, as long as you find them flattering, they are perfect. However, the difficult thing about fashion is finding something that’s in trend alongside meeting your requirements for comfort. Which is why you should rely on fashion boutiques like Boutique Henriette L. These are the kind of upscale boutiques that house talented fashion designers with a taste in designing and producing fashionable clothes that look flattering too.
Top 5 Fashion Trends To Look Up To For A Classy Transformation
Multiple trends are doing rounds in the fashion industry. And the 5 best to hold on to are given below.
- Pretty Pleats – Pleated dresses, skirts, and shirts are unmistakingly gorgeous apparels that look classy and are perfect for formal as well as casual occasions. The most popular pleat collections include vibrant body contouring garments that carry the essence of traditional Japanese culture. Besides, these clothes make use of natural colors to dye clothes using an age-old technique known as roketsuzome in order to impart a more authentic and personalized feel.
- Classy Contemporary Designs – Coming from established fashion brands like Ann Demeulemeester, these clothes make use of noble fabrics that are breathable and flowy. Made in different vibrant colors, these garments evoke sensuality and are equally strong and beautiful. Also, they are made with a mixture of opaque and sheer textiles for a casual feminine look.
- Wignant Knits – Better known for the use of mesh fabric, wignant knits are equally popular for their raw unique cuts and shapes. Designed by famous fashion designer Christian Wijnants, they flaunt graphic designs in different hues and are a perfect example of truce between style and comfort.
- Ultimate Urban Denims – Urban clothes with an interesting blend of raw tribal feel and modern patterns are best defined by the Italian fashion brand, Dondup. These clothes bring out the contemporary language of openness, freedom, and rebellion. Besides, they are a perfect fusion between vibrant colors and seamless cuts.
- Stunning Sportswear’s – Sportswear’s don’t have to boyish. Instead, they reflect the comfort level that the clothes are also perfect for daily wear. Such clothes are mostly flowy and breathable. But even if body-fit, they are made stretchable for overall comfort.
All in all, you can develop a unique taste in fashion by following creative designers that come up with such a line of clothes that are made purposeful for common people and aren’t always red carpet gowns.